A high-honors graduate from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, John also graduated from The Art Institute of Dallas with a Bachelors in film.
Years of experience as a professional event videographer and video/photo-journalist, combined with his passion for art and lifestyle photography provide John with a unique eye to capture moments with beautiful precision and perspective. With his chef experience and nationally published food photography, he brings a multitude of talents to the table at CulinArtistries!
A nationally published food photographer and writer, as well as a trained Le Cordon Bleu chef with a Masters in film producing from UCLA, and an undergraduate degree in cinema with a minor in photography from Southern Methodist University, Gina has the unique ability to transform food into art.
With 15 years' experience in marketing, brand management, and PR, including many years with Universal Studios, Gina's work can help you to promote your business through photography by creating magazine spreads, billboards, product images for menus or advertisements, as well as provide you with amazing artwork for your home, restaurant, or office!
In addition to content and food photography for all of your marketing needs, CulinArtistries provides Social Media Management and Brand Consultation.
We are driven by our client's passionfor their projects and products, and we boast consistent exponential growth for each of our clients, such as working with an up-and-coming band to gain 15,000% increase in organic viewership in one week!
We can help you to market your business in both established and emerging social media platforms. We provide:
- Content calendar creation in tandem with the guidance of the client and their brand, developed to achieve the primary, secondary, and tertiary marketing and sales goals.
- Creation and implementation of social media strategies including identification of target demographics, appropriate SEO, AdWords and keywords, cross-promotional opportunities and tie-ins, and creative tactics to harness key demographic interest and engagement.
- Daily social media management, including analytics and corresponding adjustments to consistently increase organic reach and in engagement across all platforms.
- Branded marketing email creation, distribution, tracking, analytics and adjustments as needed.
- Photography to create content for social media, and to capture imagery needed by client for marketing purposes, including product, food, headshot, and event photography.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT ● CONTENT & FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ● CULINARY ARTS